News or Not
So yeah... I'm updating or something like it. Ya'll know my life by now. I'm far from intriguing. I'm not even boring enough to be intriguing. Some people just by their sheer boringness are kinda intriguing but I'm not one of them. *shrugs*
Anyway... Lessee what I can tell you about. *ponders* I'm getting a new cell phone. The LG VX8300 and I'm changing my calling plan... Not that you really care. And besides, with what little I use my celly, the plan doesn't really matter.
I got a haircut... really short this time around. With all the heat lately I couldn't stand it, so I got it chopped. I've had more compliments than usual so I may keep it this way. The only person who said anything negative was my mom. But she's really the reason I keep my hair short anyway. *shrugs* She likes me better looking like a hippie.
I went out Sat. night with Jill and Elenita. El's a chick from the store. Jillian and her were always friends and I like El. We had a nice time. Went to see Clerks 2 and out to supper at Friday's. Had a real nice time. Gotta do it again sometime soon.
I've been told that I'm incorrigible, persistant, disobedient, and paranoid... but I'm loveable! :-D Hey, whatever! I'm the original scoundrel, baby!
I could go on about some other things that no one would really care about... Like finding a condom in Jill's driveway, but I won't. *chuckles* I'll let ya'll wonder about that one and go to watch a movie. I gotta get some sleep anyway, I gotta stinking work in the morn.
*grins* Oh and btw, Only 11 more days until Jill and I are on vacation!!!


1 Comments:
That's the same cell phone that I have! Copycat! :p
Post a Comment
<< Home