generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 27, 2006

An actual update? You decide!

What's been going on with me? *smirks* The same three things that are always going on with me. Mixed in with that? A few things here and there... *chuckles*

Since the weekend and my last post? *thinks* Well let's see....

I don't really recall. *shrugs* Isn't that sad?

I've gone to the beach, got sunburned, finished the book I was reading, scanned a ton of pics and that's about it. I have gotten to see Jill a coupla times which is ALWAYS wonderful!

Jill is off this coming weekend... I'm off Sat and work 2-11 Sun. I know Jill and Stacey were talking about going out... Stacey mentioned a double date idea... I dunno what's happening for sure. *shrugs* I'm just hoping I get to spend some time with my honey.

Yeah... I'm real exciting. I haven't updated in forever and when I finally get around to it, I don't have much to say. *shrugs* Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home