Whirlwind world
Lots has been going on since I last blogged... and in the same sense, not a whole lot. It's the same old things that I got tired of blogging before. The things that lead to boring posts and apathy on my part.
I'll break it down this way... Jill, work, and the same things I always blog about.
*nods*
BTW, I hate when a customer sees you're talking to or taking care of another customer and just starts talking to you overtop of the original customer. I find that incredibly rude! And I DO NOT respond to hand signals... I'm not a trained pet, I'm a human being!!!
Yeah... not much to say... *tries to think*
My baby came and had lunch with me today... I love her. You knew that though. *smirks* She may take the night off tomorrow. I hope she does. I love spending time with her and we don't get nearly enough time.
Oh yeah! I gotta remember to ask Seth if she can come to the rehearsal dinner. *makes note to self*
Anyway... it's about time for me to call it a night. Ya'll don't care and this post is so random that you probably didn't follow it anyway....
"Some people say my love cannot be true
Please believe me my love and I'll show you
I will give you those things you thought unreal
The sun the moon the stars all bear my seal"
-- Black Sabbath
I'm out!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home