An extraordinary weekend
This weekend was amazing. I had to work on Saturday but after work I hooked up with Jill and came home. We just kinda chilled Saturday night, filled out some paperwork for the MS walk, watched some tv... *shrugs*
Sunday was the day of the walk. My sister and I delivered a surprise to our grandmother; we made her a team shirt. It was supposed to be rainy and yucky all day long but it cleared up nicely. We turned in $967 and we have some outstanding donations to round up yet. Hopefully we'll top a grand this year. One of our teammates didn't make it to the walk. She was quite pregnant and we haven't heard from her... so we hope all is well and we wish her all the best. After the walk we had a bit of a pizza party here at the house for most of the team and Jill and I took a nap. Sunday night Jill and I watched the Law & Order: SVU marathon and then we went to her house and continued watching the marathon.
I came home today and developed the pictures from the walk and just kinda chilled. We ordered out for supper and watched some tv. *shrugs* Anyway.... I'll post links to the pics and call it an evening. Good night and good luck. ;-)

The team before the walk
Our team photo
Jill and I before the walk
Some of the team stepping lively
Jill and I during the walk
Getting close to the end

Step by step, closer to a cure


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home