generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, August 11, 2005

This update brought to you by the letters C, B and the number 25

So I haven't really said a whole lot again lately. Why? For one, I don't really have a lot going on in my life that's newsworthy and for two, what is going on I don't want to make people sick with, so... *shrugs*

Let's see... I'm on vacation in two more days. I plan on spending it catching up with some friends, and just enjoying my time away from work. I'm sure one week won't feel long enough but that's all I've got so... *chuckles*

I won't have my car back from the garage until sometime Monday, or so they say. I had taken it over for the third time to be worked on Weds. They were gonna look into that stupid check engine light again and replace the thermostat. Well, NAPA apparently didn't have the correct parts so they had to order them from a Volvo dealer... In Erie! And the dealer didn't even have them in stock!!!

On a completely different vein... Why is it that my mom thinks that my dates with Jill should be conducted like job interviews? All these deep questions she thinks I should be asking and crap. I've only been going out with the girl for a month!!! I have plenty of time to learn these things slowly rather than bash her over the head with this stuff. So mom wants to know what Jill and I talk about... all sorts of things, like what's goin on in our lives and what we want to do. *shrugs* I wish mom would just quit sticking her nose into every facet of my life... I'm an adult I can handle it. If I need advice or counsel I know where to find you.

Ok... I guess I rambled enough. I could talk about a few other things but I can't reveal everything... :-p I'm out like a fat kid playing dodgeball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home