generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The good, the bad and the indifferent

So I posted a bit earlier... That's the thoughts that these events stirred.

First off... it's COLD today. I woke up and it was 2 degrees Farenheit. Today's high was 12. Darn near tropical I guess. ;-p

Work. What can I say? The holiday season is always bad, but this year is very different from all the others I've weathered. This year, it's worse though in some ways it's easier. Our management, such as it is, is beyond contempt. They have NO clue how to run a store effectively. The only thing that makes this year easier is the sad fact that Central Pennsylvanians are losing their jobs so they don't have money to spend on Christmas.

After work I went to Phil's. I delivered my presents for him and his family and had a nice visit for a while. Whilst I was there I was made privy to some glorious news. Now, since it's not official yet and since not everyone is being told, I'll not spill the news here.

Once I came home, I received a particular article of postal delivery that of course had me thinking and digging through feelings that I thought were long gone if not forgotten.

I decided to clear my head with some of that wonderful obsession of mine. DoD on a cold night, it doesn't get much better. I played on a clan server with most of the clan playing as well. The guys in the clan on my team loved me, the ones on the other team, despised me. I finished the map with 99 kills and only 47 deaths. Not the best ratio I've ever had but I loved it since I was playing with a bunch of clan members who were VERY good. Oh and btw, all talk was on on that server and did I hear a few interesting things about me...LOL!

Now I think I'll read and put head to pillow for the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home