generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Here's your sign!!!

So... tonight at work, I'm the only electronics associate scheduled. I got some help from the front end, thank God! Anyway, I'm coming back from a much needed break, walk behind the register and start to put on my vest. I noticed a customer staring at me so I asked him what I could do for him. What does he say? "Do you work here?" I had to fight the urge to say, "Nope! I just wear this vest as a fashion statement. Here's your sign!" I mean, how much more obvious does it get than that, folks??? *shakes head* I'm behind the register, I'm putting on a stupid blue vest that says "wal-mart" on it, and I asked if I could help him... Nope, I'm not workin there, I'm doing a field study on the great American idiot! *sighs* It's the holidays for sure!

So... I came home tonight and decided to unwind with a bit of DoD. I took a few screencaps tonight since I finally found where the program hides them. I got a few good ones. Took some of me sniping on the map named avalanche. I have a few of me knifing a few guys on that map too. I'm gonna hafta play a few other maps and get some more. I love this game sooo much! LOL! I made some guy mad tonight... I knifed him on two seperate occasions while he was shooting at me. :-D

Anyway... I should go to bed... wanna read more of my book. I must say, one good thing came of my comp being outta commission for a while. I'm storming through the NJO. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home