I'm a coward
Fear... fear leads to anger, anger to hate, and hate leads to suffering. In my case, my fear leads to someone else's suffering. I'm the one who cannot step up to face his fears and slay his demons. My cowardice in the face of problems brings pain to others. This is not an easy thing to admit, but the point has been driven home lately. I shouldn't have friends. Because of me, they hurt. Their pain hurts me and I get more afraid so I hurt them worse. Until I can conquer my problems and fears this will persist and I cannot allow that. I'm socially inept, a terrible friend and I hurt those I care about the most. I've caused enough pain for four lifetimes and I'm sorry. I'll now slink off to my own personal prison where I won't hurt anyone again.


1 Comments:
you're not being fair to me... you said it was my choice and now you have taken the decision away from me
Post a Comment
<< Home