Happy Easter!
I haven't posted for a while... I'm so bad. Anyway.... Happy Easter to all!
I spent my Easter with Jill and her family. Had a pretty good time overall. Jill and I did have a bit of a discussion about something though. I told her that at times I don't feel very important to her. I told her that I KNOW it's not true, but I still feel that way. I know I'm needy and ultrasensitive and I should just get over it all... but I can't. I wish I could make her understand that my head and my emotions don't see eye to eye at times and though I KNOW that she loves me TONS, I don't always feel it. I need to be reminded and reassured regularly. I've got such an inferiority complex that I have a hard time believing that she wants to be with me in the first place and then when she's off doing this or that, or leaves me to do something without asking if I want to come along even though I should know I'm welcome to join, I feel like she doesn't want me around or that I'm not important enough to worry about. I told her that a lot of that thought process started back when we were having the whole smoking discussion and she said that she didn't really have an incentive to quit smoking. If I'm not an incentive then I must not be too darn important. Right? She told me that wasn't quite what she meant.... *shrugs* (and btw, we won't talk about that whole smoking issue any more. I believe that even though she swears she'll quit, she won't. So I think I may just stop asking so I stop being disappointed. Of course, if I stop asking... she may think I quit caring and that won't happen. I will always care about the one I love polluting their lungs and shortening their life.) Anyway... As much as I hated to say it to her... I did feel better getting it off my chest. I apologized to her for how silly I thought I was being and she told me that I shouldn't apologize for my feelings. *grins* I'm glad she feels that way. I truly love that woman with all my heart and soul.
Nothing else too major going on. Jill's uncle Don showed me his design for our MS Walk shirts. It's based off one of the ones I did and it looks soooo amazing! I love it! Christopher may be coming over Weds. night to stay until Thurs. night. He's gonna let me know by Tues. *nods* I think that about sums it all up. Work, sleep, Jill.. that's my life. I'm out for now!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home