generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, May 23, 2005

Get out!

Everyone needs to just get out of my life right now... I don't want to be bothered. I can't be civil right now. I don't want to talk, I don't want to listen, I just want left alone. I need to refuel that reservoir that permits me to pass as a civilized human being. I feel like everything and everyone is just piling up at my doorstep and expecting me to handle it all; to have the answers and I don't. I know I can't fix everything for everyone, I can just be a friend, but right now I don't even know if I can do that. I want my mom to shut up about her stupid dogs! I want my car back and I want a job that doesn't suck! So, good evening to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home