generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I'm going to burn the building down!!!

Ok... since my last post some things have happened. *sighs deeply*

I guess I'll start with last night. I had a freaking blast! I haven't been out with a bunch of people in FOREVER and I had a great time. There were seven of us and we met for supper at Applebee's around seven. Me, Zack, Melissa, Vanessa, Tim, Ron and his gf. We had supper and laughed our butts off and then we went to see ROTS. I love this movie even more after seeing it a second time and this time I didn't soil my pants so... ;-)

Today? Today sucked!

I woke up and was the only person in the house so I just laid in bed and started to read my book. Well... Mom came home (or in, I'm not sure which) and was all like, "Why don't you DO something before you hafta go to work?" I ignored her because I was almost done with my book and I was REALLY into it. Anyway, she let me go for a while and then came back a little later VERY angry and yelling at me to move my butt. So I got up and tried to help her but it's like trying to help Castro. If it's not her way then it's wrong. I got the whole "I am worthless" speech again and I'm sick of it. I'm just waaaay more laid back than my mom. I don't care if everything is perfect or what people might think. Enjoying a good book is more important than if all the weeds are pulled in our walkway in my mind. Time to recharge the body, mind and soul is handled differently by different people.

Work? I can't even begin to explain the revulsion I have for the place. I'm sick of being treated like I'm in freaking preschool. I'm sick of being lied to and told that we don't handle our jobs to their satisfaction. Our management team isn't fit to pour to pee outta a boot with instructions written under the heel. *mumbles* I'm gonna quit talking about it because it just gets me more and more upset and I was just starting to calm down.


I'm outtie... time to shoot things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home