generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bailing the ocean with a teaspoon

The last week or more has been nothing but a huge blur to me. With everything going on, I feel like I'm trying to put out a fire with the moisture from a kiss.

First of all, let me thank all of you who have offered prayers, words of encouragement, a listening ear and all the kindness over the past few days. It truly means so much to Jill and I. We are blessed to have such great friends and family.

I'm feeling a little melancholy tonight. I'm not totally sure why... *chuckles* With all the stress and things going on lately, it could be any of a hundred things.

Jill went to a meeting with the planning comission tonight. It looks like things are slowly taking shape for us to get our own place and be able to move in. She is more confident about it all than I.... but it is looking more promising.

Beatles fest is this Saturday at the firehall. :-/ Not really my scene... I love the music but the atmosphere is not to my liking. Of course Jill is going to be working this fundraiser so... I dunno what I'm gonna do. I do have something I should take care of that evening, but it's not gonna take nearly as long as Beatles fest.

I don't feel like typing any more... I'm back to not posting regularly and not having much to say when I do. *shrugs* This is still a decent outlet for my thoughts though... *makes a face* Even if I'm the only one who understands what I write here.

Alright... I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home