generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sweetness too soon surrendered

What a marvelous weekend! Though sadly it is past, I still want to revel in the joys of it. In one fleeting weekend I've experienced the joy of a lifetime spent and the sorrow of it's dying gasp. Truly a wonderful time I must say.

Saturday I got up and got myself together and went to the store. I purchased three dozen roses, two balloons (one that said happy valentine's day and one that said I love you), a six pack of pepsi and some pretzels. I then headed to the Country Inn in Lewisburg to check in. I had made reservations about a month ago and had reserved their executive suite. I then put two dozen roses in the bedroom in two vases that I had brought along, with two stuffed animals I had previously purchased, the two balloons I had bought and two cards. I put the pepsi in the fridge and unpacked. I left to pick up Jill and go to her aunt and uncle's anniversary party. When I got to her house I took her the last dozen roses and another card. She was still packing when I arrived. *chuckles* Anyway... We went to the party. We all know that social gatherings are not my thing, but it was nice. Her cousins were asking me where I was taking her but I would not say... *smirks* Eventually she and I left and we arrived at the hotel as it was starting to snow. When I grabbed her bags from the car, Jill asked me where my suitcase was. I just smiled and told her that it was already here. I took her up to the suite and was happy that I had surprised her so. We watched Never Been Kissed and she fell asleep. *chuckles* Anyway... At four thirty in the morning we decided we were hungry so we went out in the snow to the local Sheetz for food. I wouldn't have done it for anyone other than Jill. LOL!

Sunday we slept in and then went out for a late lunch and Jill took me shopping for my valentine's present. I told her that I already had what I wanted with her spending a quiet weekend with me with no distractions, pressures or other concerns. *sighs* But... She's a persuasive chica and she bought me Outbound Flight, Ron White's You Can't Fix Stupid, and the DVD Waiting.

Today, sadly it was all over... We had to get up early, check out, and I took her back home before I had to go straight to work. When I talked to her today we talked about taking a whole week sometime. *smiles* It sounds so heavenly. It means so much to me when it's just us.

Now I'm just soooo tired... I would love to go to sleep but I'm gonna stay awake and call Jill tonight. I saw her cousin at the store today and was told she was gonna harass Jill tonight about our weekend. I gotta hear all about this. *chuckles* Anyway... I'm outtie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home