generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, February 17, 2006

Insanely Incomprehensible Incidences of Idiocy

I'm on day five of a seven day stretch. It's tough. Today was our video reset at work. Every movie fixture was reset and restocked with new titles. A long hard day that was made worse by our stupid management team being worthless. I ended up having a little conversation with our store manager about it. I was BEYOND jacked... *sighs* I don't think I'll lay out the details here because I'll just get myself upset over it again.

Yunno what? I guess it's a combination of things that has me worked up. This long stretch of days I'm working, the lunacy at work with customers, idiot management and our lazy department manager, and things. But the real kicker is not getting to see Jill for a few days. I hate our work schedules!!! I miss her. When she's around everything is wonderful and when she's not around it's like I'm incomplete.

I think I'm gonna shoot things tonight... relieve some tension. I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home