And the world spins around yet again
So yeah... I'm sitting here chilling. Lots going on as of late. I bought a new car, had my nephew here for a few days, been trying to help out a friend who's having some issues in her life and working as always. The next coupla days look pretty full too. Gonna play some basketball with the guys, take the car to the garage and that ever present work.
Let's start with my new car. I LOVE it! It's a 2000 Volvo S80 T6. This car is pure luxury but don't let that fool you... It's definitely got it where it counts. It looks a whole lot like this. It's also listed on supercars.net right here.
My nephew spent the entire Fourth of July weekend with us. He's a good kid. A bit misunderstood by his family, though. He pretty much took over my room and played video games the entire time.
My poor friend. She has so much going on in her life. Some of it is her fault but a whole lot of it is outta her hands and she has to deal with it. I took her out to lunch today just so she'd have a chance to talk it all out with a friend. I think she felt better having gotten it all off her chest with someone who didn't condemn her or give her some trite advice.
Work? Not even gonna go there... Next subject!
*smirks*
I feel I hafta talk about something but I don't really want to share the subject with everyone so I'll just say this...
I screwed up, you screwed up, it worked out for the best. We need to let go of the dead past but remember its lessons. I bear no ill will and hope you don't either. We just recall things from different points of view so let's not go there anymore.
Ok... I'm all done for tonight. I don't know if anyone really reads this... and tonight's entry don't even know if anyone will understand it or care but I don't care. I'm outtie!


1 Comments:
Ooh, pretty car. Very nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home