A long day or two
So yesterday I finally worked up the energy to clean up my room. I decided that while I was at it, I'd give my room a new look as well. I redecorated my walls and I love the new look. Before, my walls were decked in Star Wars... Now my walls ARE Star Wars. Took me all day but I love the outcome.
Today? Worked and then when Seth came in I was coming back from lunch.... he took a minute to inform me that our grandfather was in the hospital. He had collapsed in the heat today at his sister's birthday party. As Seth was telling me this one of the idiot Asst. Mgrs. at the store was all up in our faces for standing around. I wanted to kick her teeth down her throat. I'm sorry but you don't act like my family is unimportant. Anyway... the did a bunch of tests on Pap and he's alright. They are keeping him for observation but they feel it was just too much heat for the old man.
Anyway... I don't feel like writing tonight so I'm gone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home