Living the Lunacy
So tonight I came home early... I shouldn't have. I came home to my mom going nuts. She get sooo stressed out over such little things. So i'm gonna violate one of my rules and actually get specific and very personal here....
Monica left mom a note about how she got another job to work on her days off. She says we need the money... She also says she's going to school to get her nursing degree. This all had mom upset... She's been under a lot of stress with what's goin on with my cousin... Mom's been trying to help her through a rough spot in her life. Anyway... Monica called the phone company today to get rid of all the features they turned on when we got the DSL. Apparently they now turned off the caller-i.d., which we wanted to keep. That worked on mom's nerves as well... then to top it all off, we got a call from the power company saying we're behind on the bill. Did not know that! So in other words mom's all worked up, stressing over every little thing and just spreading bad vibes all through the house.
I guess I'll hafta talk to Monica and see what's up.
For now I'm gonna go shoot people and then head to bed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home