generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, May 29, 2004

It Just Feels.....

I just got back from taking the little chica home. I hate saying goodbye to her. When we're together I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. She's such a sweetheart, and beautiful to boot. Sure there are those awkward moments but those are far outweighed by how precious it is just to be together. We curled up together and watched a movie tonight... I couldn't have cared less about the movie with her in my arms. I'm probably getting ahead of myself with this whole thing... *shrugs*... but I'm deliriously happy. I was a bit upset earlier today though. We had discussed that she'd call me early this afternoon about getting together and I didn't hear from her until around five-thirty and that was after I had left her a voicemail. I found out that she had been with her parents so... *chuckles* I don't know where this all is going and that kinda scares me. As a matter of fact, I'm scared to death right now. Scared of getting hurt again, scared of it working and commitment, scared of hurting her, just plain scared stiff but I'm loving every minute of it. Anyway, I'm outtie for now, need food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home