Randomly Lost
I dunno why but all night tonight I've felt like no matter where I am, it's not where I'm supposed to be, where I'm MEANT to be. I haven't felt like that in a while. I thought since I did all that soul searching after Dad passed away I'd finally gotten a handle on life. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I'll never completely come to grips with everything. It's like I have to face the same fight every day just to function like a normal human being. I don't wanna sound like I'm whining. That's not who I want to be. I want to be the confident, self-assured guy that knows who he is, where he's going and how to get there.
Anyway... big news! I came home from work tonight to learn that Seth has gotten engaged. Congratulations go out to my main man and his little woman. I swear that I'll try to be good!
!|\/| 0|_|7 |_!|<3 4 |=47 |{!|)
|D|_4%!|\|6 |)0|)6384|_|_
1 Comments:
I just have one thing to say, my friend... you're a stranger in a strange land... live like you were dyin' because death is only the beginning.
Post a Comment
<< Home